Personal Data Protection Policy
TOYOTA TSUSHO NEXTY ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
TOYOTA TSUSHO NEXTY ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD. (the “Company”) would like to announce the personal data protection policy (the “Personal Data Protection Policy”) including collection, use, storage or disclosure in order to clarify the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Company as following details:
Section 1. Purpose
The Company shall collect, use, store or disclose the Personal Data subject to Company’s businesses, activities, health protection (“Purpose”). In the event that the Company alters Purpose or Personal Data Protection Policy, the Company shall inform and get the prior consent from data owner. Not only the above Purpose but also various following purposes, the Company may process Personal Data:
- “For Identification” (including, first name, middle name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender);
- “For Contact” (including, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number);
- “For Marketing and Communications” (including data subject’s preferences in marketing from the Company and our third parties and data subject’s communication preferences);
- “For Confirmation of Personal History” (including data subject’s skills, qualifications, curriculum vitae and any other information that might be necessary to judge data subject’s suitability to the role); and
- “For internal Control” (including data subject’s names, titles, contact details, job descriptions and scopes of work, etc. necessary for monitoring (e.g. by way of external and/or internal audit).
Personal Data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data in such a way that data subject will not be identified or identifiable from it and may be used for analytical and research purposes.
Section 2. Personal Data
Personal Data means any data relating to an individual person which is directly or indirectly identified to such individual person such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, photo, biological data, including customer or supplier data, employee data, data of directors, shareholders, contractors, etc. It does not include data where the data subject is not or no longer identifiable (anonymous data).
Section 3. Guideline for collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data
The Company shall solely collect, use, store or disclose the Personal Data which is subject to the applicable laws and Purpose. Any Personal Data which is disclosed or shared by the data owner such as business card, copy of ID card, house registration which has been enclosed with any contract signing shall be deemed to voluntarily give the consent to collect, use, store or disclose to the Company.
Unless otherwise specified by the applicable laws and/or any rule or regulation or court order, the Company must get the consent from the data owner prior to collect or disclose the Personal Data.
Section 4. The rights of Personal Data owner
- The data owner or statutory heir can duplicate its own data or request the Company to disclose the source of Personal Data acquirement, nonetheless, the Company has the right to reject the data owner requisition upon the court order or applicable laws.
- The data owner or statutory heir can request to modify or alter or update your Personal Data.
- The data owner or statutory heir can request to delete or destroy your Personal Data unless as stipulated by the applicable laws.
The Company shall follow the above requisitions upon receipt the written requisition from the data owner or statutory heir. In the event that the data owner or statutory heir objects against the collection, storage or data precision, the Company shall record such objection.
Section 5. Data Protection Officer
The Company shall appoint the data protection officer (“DPO”) subject to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) and related rules or regulations. DPO shall conduct the audit activities regarding Personal Data collection, use, storage and disclosure transactions of the Company.
Section 6. Data Controller Officer
The Company shall appoint the data controller (“DC”) who is the person in charge of Human Resource Management Department. DC shall conduct the activities subject to Section 3.
Section 7. Security
The Company has the appropriate system to secure the Personal Data.
The Company limits any access to Personal Data only to employees, agents, contractors and other persons who have a business need to know Personal Data of the Company. They will be allowed to process Personal Data only within the scope of the Company’s instructions and be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Section 8. Contact
If you have any queries regarding the Personal Data Policy, please contact HRGA department:
* Please change [a] to @ and contact us.
* Please change [a] to @ and contact us.
Section 9. Third-party links
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share personal data about you. The Company does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their Personal statements.
Effective Date: 1st March 2021